Our core business is providing contract full-service janitorial services to owners and managers of 20,000 to more than 500,000 square foot properties. Our value proposition is simple – to provide the building’s occupants and visitors with a clean, healthy, and secure environment at an affordable price.
The core services included in most janitorial contracts include:
- Creating a customized cleaning plan and proposal based on a thorough understanding and analysis of the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Implementing our well-defined start-up plan
- Assigning one operations manager to the account who is responsible for both production and customer service
- Using our proprietary GoGreen and Capture and Removal Cleaning® processes
- Utilizing high quality equipment, cleaning products and best practice processes and procedures developed and tested by ServiceMaster Clean®
- Conducting both orientation and ongoing employee training that covers safety, security and cleaning tasks
- Deploying quality control system that includes cleaning schedules, check lists, inspections, and work order reports
- Being accessible to customers 24/7/365 with a one hour response commitment
- Using email and phone customer service hotline to log, respond to, track, close out and report customer service requests and complaints
- Actively involving owner and other executives in account management and problem resolution
We do this by:
- Waste collection and removal
- Cleaning and restocking restrooms
- Carpet vacuuming and spot removal
- Dust and damp mopping of hard surface floors
- Dusting of all surfaces
- Detailed cleaning of touch points – door handles, railings, kitchen sinks, elevator buttons, etc.
Other services we provide may be incorporated in the contracts or assigned as projects outside of the contract scope: